You are hereEvents
DMCBH Falls Education Day
10:00am-3:00pm, Nov 20, 2018
Please join us for the Centre for Brain Health Falls Education Day!
This event will provide education, research and resources around falls prevention, as well as an ability to see and try various assistive devices.
Join us for an informative day, which will include:
- Learning how to identify hazards in your home and around your community
- Check out your individual risk for falls, including a balance assessment
- Try out various assistive devices like walking poles and other mobility aids
- Connect with community partners who can show you aids such as walkers and grab bars
- Learn about hip protectors, personal safety alarms, footwear and more!
No pre-registration required. Door prizes including gift cards for Café Ami, Foot Solutions and many more!